Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fresh-Cut Friday for September

Hello my sweets! 



Some posies for you. 



Welcome to September! 
Can you believe it?
I'm so glad you made time for FCF. 



I'm highlighting a simple dinner for 4.


Blue and White. Black and Green.


Iris and Carnations




 See my new burlap chargers. 
Got those at Hobby Lobby.


A few simple rules I would like for you to 
stick to. Please add a link from this party into 
your post. If you don't, then I can't feature you. 

If you have ever been featured for Fresh-Cut Friday
 and would like to have a feature button, please feel free to 
take it.

So now let's see your pretty flowers. 







7 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Liz

I love your table set for four.
The blue and white dinner set is one of my favourites.

Oh those irises are gorgeous.

Thank you for hosting Fresh Cut Friday!

Shane x

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Good morning, Liz! Your table looks beautiful and I love the burlap chargers from Hobby Lobby. Those will go any time of the year. Your flowers are so beautiful! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

deb said...

Your table looks amazing and your bouquet is gorgeous!!
You certainly have a good eye for putting things together :)
Thank you for hosting.
Wishing you a great weekend!
*hugs*deb

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your table is beautiful with the Onion dishes I adore! The chargers are awesome pretty lady. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party.
Have a great weekend.
FABBY

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I have the same chargers! No flowers lately for this girl!

Decor To Adore said...

The iris is truly one of my favorites! I love those cameo napkins rings. LOVE!!!! Had to pin it.

My link up is....not good. It is from my real estate showing. There are actually flowers in every room of the house you just have to hunt for them. I just really wanted to play with my friend Liz at her party. :)

2 Dogs said...

I really like the burlap chargers. Entire table setting is lovely.