Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fresh Cut Friday August






Hello Friends! 
Welcome to Fresh-Cut-Friday. 
Come on in. I've set a lovely lunch table for you. 



So simple! But perfect for a casual meal. 



Nothing matches, but everything blends. 
I much prefer that approach than a formal table.



I think I picked these up at Hobby Lobby last summer. 
It might have been 
a couple of summers ago.



Some pieces have been picked up at Homes Goods over the years. 
Like these little Rooster S&P's.



Or these mugs. 


That is one of the benefits of knowing what you like. 
My style is pretty much the same as it was years ago.


So as I'm sure you can imagine... I have a lot to work with. 


Three hydrangea make a full bouquet.


Okay! I'm ready to come see your posts. 



I'll be Joining:

12 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh it reminds me of Cath Kidston whom I adore.

As I am preparing to move I don't have any floral designs of my own. Hopefully Monet's Garden will suffice. (wink :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Well, I don't mind if I do join you for lunch at your pretty table, Liz. Your dishes are so pretty and I'm loving the cherry napkins. The hydrangeas make for a beautiful centerpiece. I love your style! Thank you for hosting your lovely party.

Sarah said...

Liz, your table is so cheerful. We've been eating fresh cherries for weeks. Delicious! Both of us chose hydrangeas for the month. Perfect summer flowers!
Thanks for hosting.

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Sweet and charming table! Thank you for hosting another special party for us Liz!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Liz, thanks so much for the reminder about Fresh Cut Friday. Don't know why, but I had forgotten about your lovely party. I am putting your button on my side bar right NOW! I adore your mishmash table! That's how I like it too. I am drooling over your cherry napkins. I love, love anything with cherries! Your combination of dishes and flowers are lovely. Thanks for hosting and for sharing this with SYC.
hugs,
Jann
p.s. I linked up two posts. Hope that's o.k.

Stephanie said...

Your table is simply beautiful, Liz :)

Thank you for hosting another wonderful party and I am happy to link up with you.

Happy weekend!

Beeutiful by Design said...

Love your salt and pepper shakers!

Balista said...

your table is perfectly decorated.
Led Lures

Oliva Ohlson said...

Your table is perfect! I love the colors and whimsy of the polka dots! I love hydrangeas and I finally have 2 in my summer garden!
I will be fashionably late for this party!

Poppy said...

Hi Liz,

What a sweet and charming table, you've set with all my favourite colours and patterns! The crockery is TOO cute and very welcoming!

Thanks for hosting Fresh-Cut Friday; always so much fun!

Poppy

The Charm of Home said...

This is a great table. It has so many of the cottage elements I love. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.
Sherry

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Liz, just hopping back to let you know that I am featuring you at SYC this week.
hugs,
Jann